Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Untitled

Don't think I can tie all this together into one neat Hollywood ending.

One thing that is nice with doing what I do is that I don't always know what I'll be doing tomorrow.

Old friend called me out of the blue.  Is GM of a bus company, wants some photos of his buses around The City.  Spent the day with him, the driver and me tooling around to all the tourists sites in and around San Francisco.  They brought some beer onboard.  We'd pull up somewhere, I would pop out, pop off some shots and off we'd go to the next spot. That day was fun. I took the name of the company off the bus.
Got a new rangefinder.  I've been taking it on jobs.  Spent a couple half days up at my friend Carol's place in Sebastopol.  She and David have a farmette with lots props left outside to weather and get good looking.
The Set Up.




David in his beautiful chicken coop converted workshop. 




Another Set Up




The laptop in situ.




Carol brings a pot of tea and her housemade Hoshigaki.  
Later she brings a feather from a Kite



The next day I'm shooting for a start-up 3D printing company back in San Francisco.  Can't show anything from them though.  Top secret you know.

And like a day should end sometimes, I'll end this at the Utah on the corner of 4th and Bryant.
A couple friends of mine.












No comments:

Post a Comment