Monday, October 26, 2015

Is This Irony?

Not that I have a philosophical difference with them but I'm not one to own a smartphone.  I've railed against what they've become now long enough that for me to have a one would be quite comical.

An old friend of mine, Kit, gets a hold of me recently about a job.  He's been a senior art director for just about every one of the big tech companies in the bay area for the past twenty years.

I signed a shitload of documents for the company Kit is now working for, which I didn't pay any attention to but I'm pretty sure a NDA was one of them.

The job and it's a real sweet job by the way, is to shoot stuff for this company who shall not be named with their top of the line smartphone.....how funny is that?
The gave me one.  Shit.  Well, for sure I'm not activating the phone.  I can use it just as a camera and nothing more.

I do get to play with my favorite rock.  I only brought one rock with me in the move from Dogpatch SF to Dogtown Oakland and this is it.

The more wires on the studio floor, the funner the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment