Sunday, December 17, 2017

Families of Oakland



Not too long ago I get an email come in.
"I'm a photographer in Oakland and I'm looking for a photo studio to use for gratis.  I want to give to families in West Oakland who may not be able to afford it a holiday gift of a portrait session."
He says what non profit he is associated with.  

All ready for Young Wenlock

He's young.  Never really shot in a studio with big strobes and such.   So I set everything up for him.  Showed him where to plug the snyc cord into his camera and left him to his thing.
He tried to get the word out on the event via the churches of West Oakland....and there's a lot of churches.

He had some friends over to help him.  First up was a mother of one of the helpers.
Mother and daughter sharing a moment that almost brings tears.
Next was Wenlock's sister...

But eventually people started to arrive.


How cute is this?  Matching outfits!
So I fade into the background and let it roll.


No comments:

Post a Comment