Thursday, February 22, 2018

Welcome to This World Famous Video Production

Since you're clamoring for more pics.....

The title refers to the turgid use of language in the Welcome to Napa sign that visitors see as they drive up and down Hiway 29 coming into the valley.

Anyway, I tagged along with Henry and Steve yesterday on their initial inroads into this wonderful world of the wine industry.

Five locations. 
The statue that sits at the southern intersection of Napa (the town.)  I've driven by this at least one million times, this was the first time up close for me.
Then on to the aforementioned sign. 

The client obliges some tourists by taking their photo.
I talk to a couple from I don't know where that mentions the websites that caution them from stopping along the roads to take pictures of the valley.  I told them to ignore the internet and do what they want.  He seemed still trepidatious despite my 35 years of OG-ness of stopping along the roads to photograph the valley.

Minor celebrity Steve A.  If I told you what the A stands for then you'd know who he's the son of.
Working and goofing at the same time.

Location three.  A random barrel room in the valley. 


Setting up for some wine pours in a barrel room shot.


Then onto a deck of a random winery overlooking the valley for some of those type of shots.
Staff showing her prowess of wine glass stacking.
Sunset in the mustard fields.  It is a beautiful time in the valley when the mustard is in full on bloom.

And Henry striking the Pose before we all head inside for dinner and drinks before the drive back to my place for more dinner and drinks.





No comments:

Post a Comment