Friday, August 30, 2013

Ed




This is my first attempt at doing photos that move.  I can't really claim too much of this as it's 99.9% of Henry's doing.  He did everything..the filming, the interview, the editing, the mixing, etc, etc except for me shooting a tiny bit of the B roll.

But what small amount of shooting I did do, got me all worked up for this new to me medium.  I'm now thinking in photographs that start and stop.  I've crewed on big TV commercials as a grip, I've been hired as talent in TV commercials as "Master Pourer of  All Things Liquids" but I've never shot anything with a video camera.

Praise be to Henry for allowing me to do this with him.

Henry, is a story teller, a video story teller and over a drink or two he convinced me it's time to wade into the water.  And Ed is the first little pond of water that we're doing together.  We've got plans for a series of interesting people in our lives.  Friends of mine, friends of his...each slightly one way off of center.


This, by the way, is a vid Henry did of me and my liquor cabinet last year....Liquor Cabinet


No comments:

Post a Comment