Saturday, April 1, 2017

Doored then Floored

I do not like being late to anything.  Like Taylor says, "If I'm on time, I'm late."  Yesterday I don't know how it happened but I thought I was going to be late for a Doctor's appointment so I'm on a full tilt boogie on my bike going up Geary St.  Full on huffing and sweating and l'm approaching a stopped intersection so I'm starting to brake when a car door flies open.  I hit it and impact throws me backward and I land on my back.
Pop up like a piece of toast out of a toaster, the man is apologizing profusely.  I didn't seem to be that badly injured so I jump back on the bike with newly twisted handlebars and make to the appointment with 4 minutes to spare!


After the appointment I call up Henry..  I'm coming over.  Henry's space is completely on the other side of town so it's another long bike ride out there.

We start in on the tequila.
And I'm doing some mansplainin' to Henry here



By the time I got back home, maybe I wasn't quite floored but I sure was getting there.




No comments:

Post a Comment