Friday, October 27, 2017

Infused with a bunch of Stuff

Past two days shooting a yet to be released Vodka and Gin infused line.
Infused with lots of stuff, distilled from grapes. Seven times distilled!  Is that a lot or just normal?
I dunno.

I've yet to taste some it.
Probably won't be able to be found on the shelves of BevMo! or as they started out Beverages and More!
Or maybe they didn't add the exclamation point to the original name.
I dunno.


That's the packaging on the left.

edit....there some confusion about that being the actual shot.  Those are just sitting there on the prop table waiting to be put on set.

1 comment:

  1. You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I
    find this matter to be actually something which I think I would never understand.
    It seems too complex and very broad for me. I am looking forward for your next post,
    I will try to get the hang of it!

    ReplyDelete