Wednesday, March 21, 2018

A snort of Mezcal and I'm toast

Without question, it is impossible (for me) to do Photoshop without the Wacom tablet and it's pen.
Can not do it.

Settled down for a night of Photoshop on photos from Spain and what I photographed yesterday with a bit of Mezcal sitting right above the keyboard.  Most of everything in Photoshop I use the pen on the Wacom but there are some functions that work better (for me) to use the mouse.  I alternate between putting the pen in it's little vertical holder that sits above my keyboard and then picking up the mouse. Putting the mouse off to the side then picking up the pen.

I was working on photo #3  from yesterday when instead of the pen landing in it's holder above the keyboard it landed in the Mezcal instead.  Immediately I took it out and started to shake out the fluid when the pen flies apart, the control panel inside is bent.
It's toast.
A new pen is on it's way.

Iron Bark Kimono is done...whew...
The last thing I always do is to photograph it formally.
Putting the Grip Arms back after the day of shooting.
The piece up against the wall for the night.  Bottles reflecting in the top.
That's it.  Three photos. Can't show anymore until the pen arrives.  Monday apparently it shows up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment