Monday, May 4, 2020

Covid Production

The decision was made to have Ken host the various elements of the lobby build-out.  Mike brought in the elliptical front counter so we could fit our parts to it.

By the way, please check out Robin's stunning beeswax and string art you can see here on the walls.
Here
Mike decked out in approved coverings.
Ken, not so much.
Mike demonstrating to me a drawing jig he made so I could draw the same ellipse he did.  Ken apparently digging out a splinter!!!!!
The production schedule for install has been waylayed and not because of the Virus.  Legs and whatnot waiting.
Ken asks me if I've seen his upstairs.....well, yes of course.  He takes me upstairs anyway to see how all the other things are being stored pending the schedule opening up.

One of the interesting things about this shot is how Ken constructed the bed in situ and how the roof truss goes through the bed.






No comments:

Post a Comment