Sunday, June 12, 2022

The Big Three


 I'll come back to the cylindrical forms, and I may remake this one.  I learned quite a bit from it and want to do a slightly different take on this.  If I have enough material at the end.

Conical,  Cylindrical and now moving onto Square forms.  Square as in right angle squares.


Two of these.


One on the bottom, one on top.

 


They were joined with this long very delicate strip.

I may have cracked the magnet code.  By putting tape on the magnets and forming little handles I can fulcrum them off in a pretty controlled manner.  The problem is the wood is so thin that it doesn't take much movement before it cracks.

 






1 comment:

  1. I'm enjoy this result. It dancing with light and delicacy that I'm not used to seeing in wood. That knot photo is enthralling. I'm really appreciating it.

    ReplyDelete