Friday, June 17, 2022

Cone, Cylinder, Square

 

At this point I've run through the three grand forms.  Did some cone, cylinder and square ones.

I'm going to run through them again until the wood is gone and then move onto phase 2.


Square.

Lots of photos, few words.  






Square if you trace a line around the four outside points of these next two.



Without a lightbulb(s) in yet, I'm just using the sun.  Holding it with my hand to manipulate it to reveal itself best I could without an internal light source.


Hopefully you can see the block print is on the inside, only showing itself when light shines through.




Veneers were sliced with this beautiful saw.



Inside cuts made on this, a Chevalet.  









Above was how I sketched it but decided to add another element in the center.











That's it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment