Saturday, August 8, 2026

Photos, and nothing but photos, so help me G_D

 And some words to go with them.

New insert in the kitchen island 


So…MU.  A concept of nothingness, no meaning, no attachment.

When I first wore the MU jacket, I was telling Frank and Tony that as I washed the jacket, the logo, the MU would disintegrate and thought that idea fit with the brand.  Brandless.  What MU?  Nothing to see here.




This is how the bed of a thirty two year old jointer should be carried for.


Tones buying a house in So No Ma over the internet


Lifted the copper gutter in place with two SkyHiTripleCombos and two C-Stands



The warmest of light bouncing off a kitchen overhead light


Some early harvest


Prepping wood for a December gathering at 3003




You know, over my time in the commercial photography thing, I’m thinking well over a hundred million of my photos have printed in magazines, newspapers, billboard, brochures, labels.  Maybe more.  Could be that total was only from shooting ads for Hewlett Packard.  

And I never gave a shit about seeing something of mine printed.  Never got off on that.

But I made the cover for a wood engraving organization and this is one I feel strongly about being printed


And the only official band photo of the PKTrio.  Foreground/background focus is perfect.



No comments:

Post a Comment