Friday, February 13, 2015

Firing it up somewhere else

An extension of this.

Soon I'll be out of the DogPatch.  I'll take everything with me and head on down to The BayView…..including my BBQ…and I'll be firing it up down there.  Can't wait for the first big knock down drag out party.  Whole new vibe it will be.

Before that though, I've been everynowandthen traipsing around through dogpatch and shooting some memory pics.  The cha cha changes that have taken place.  Things that haven't moved since I got here.

These cranes in front of my compound have not budged an inch since I moved in.  Graffiti on them change every 6 months to a year but the cables hanging down haven't.  I've long lusted after turning the front one into an apartment.
This is from this morning.


Dude lighting up something.
And some other random things from my walks. This ain't over yet.  More to come.





And the brand spanking new hospital two blocks away.

No comments:

Post a Comment