Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Something Happened

It's been sitting there next to the cage of cactus thorns on a repaired small ceramic plate.  On top of the unfinished set of drawers I'm making for Taylor.  The rest of the wood for that project is leaning up vertically right next to it.
The small ceramic plate is waiting for me to deliver back to Carol next time I see her.

I got both the Hoshigaki, a white Kite feather and the small broken ceramic plate as a package deal from Carol. Damn, I've been linking back to myself a lot.  I think we're supposed to do that these days,  point everything back.

So, it's been sitting there.  I've been eyeing it now since it came into my place.  Damn thing didn't say anything to me.  Just sat there.

But the wave is here and I'm trying to ride all the way this time.  You know how there seems to be waves of creativity that come?  You're waiting out there, treading water, waiting waiting and then something happens and then the wave is picking you up and you start to ride it.  And so it begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment